Thursday, November 12, 2009

Modern Warfare 2 review



Modern Warfare 2 is the best game of 2009. I won't have to get another game for a while (except l4d2) because I will only be playing this. IW has taken what was so great about cod4 and perfected it to a ridiculous degree. I love the the campaign. It is rather short but so was the first one I'm not sure why people are disappointed about that, its a fine length. Spec Ops mode has been great fun for my fiancee and I we have played it for a while and they are great fun with great memories of achievement. The Muliplayer has set the standard and raised the bar so high that Its going to make it rough on any other game developer to top...even IW. I'm so happy I pre-ordered and will cherish the experience of being a part of the release party of such an amazing game/experience.

A++

No comments:

Post a Comment