Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Black Ops Videos

It's been awhile since I've posted on this. I haven't reviewd games in a long time because well my life got really crazy and we moved and got a new job and al lthat stuff. I make do some back posts and review some of the games I've played over the past year but until I do that I have some videos from the newest Call of Duty game called black ops. I'm not going to review it right now but I'd like to say one thing, I wanted to hate it but I can't because its good and its fun, Its COD of course but its got alot of addons that were highly welcome in my book namely...theatre mode. Only down side is you can only render a 30 second video but I may be oable to render-download from youtube-render-edit and kaboom I have a 4 minuite video with an awesome song with it. Enjoy my videos...




lol at me dying by a care package. video by chillsuperfly




lol he was pissed ^_^




first video I made, from the first match I played.


and thats not black ops but its BFBC2...the campaign just though I'de through that one in there too. sorry for the shitty quality on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment