Monday, April 20, 2009

Left 4 Dead DLC Tomorrow!

I am super exited about this! It comes out the day before my two day break from work so we can enjoy it in full! I am going to bring the VCR into the living room and try and record some footage of us playing with lee and his wife. Bear with us if its a little bad quality since its recorded by analog and not digital. Well, it may look fine I haven't tried it yet so I don't know. Well anyway, survival mode looks so fun to die together with friends! I'm super exited + we get dead air and death toll versus maps! dead air is going to be super fun in versus!

G4 did a hands on demonstration for the content. here is some! enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this DLC too. Haven't had the chance to get the wife playing L4D yet but hopefully she'll know the basic controls for wed night lol. I will be going to Jujitsu this thurs but should be free later that night (about 5/6pm your time).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm downloading it right now, it's only a 100mb file. Two complete versus mode campaigns and a new 'survival' multiplayer mode, can't wait till I'm shooting zombies in the head again. Best of all it's free!! so get it while you can, you know how sneaky game companies can be when they suddenly put a price tag on their downloads. Dead Space and Mercenaries 2 originally had free DLC but now you have to pay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got it first thing that morning. it was like zombie jesus xmas! i was so exited the night before haha...i'm a nerd!

    ReplyDelete